Best Lawyers® 2020 Edition Recognizes Six Grant Fridkin Pearson Lawyers and Names Jeffrey D. Fridkin “Lawyer of the Year” in the Fort Myers Area
August 15, 2019 – Naples, FL – Grant Fridkin Pearson, P.A. congratulates six of its lawyers that have been included in the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America:
- Jeffrey D. Fridkin – Commercial Litigation, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Litigation – Real Estate, Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Litigation – Construction
- Richard C. Grant – Real Estate Law, Construction Law, Corporate Law, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- M. Travis Hayes – Trusts and Estates
- William M. Pearson – Trusts and Estates, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Michael T. Traficante – Litigation – Real Estate
- D. Keith Wickenden – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Litigation – Construction
In addition, Jeffrey D. Fridkin was recognized by Best Lawyers as the 2020 “Lawyer of the Year” for Litigation-Trusts & Estates in the Fort Myers, Florida area. Only a single attorney in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is recognized as a “Lawyer of the Year.”
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers has published its list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
About Grant Fridkin Pearson, P.A.
Grant Fridkin Pearson, P.A. was established in 1995 by lawyers who practiced together in a high profile Miami based law firm. It is mainly organized into three practice groups: transactional real estate and business services; litigation and dispute resolution services; and trust and estate planning and administration services. Each area is led by a lawyer who is board certified by The Florida Bar in that area of practice and each of its lawyers practice in one, if not more, of those areas and limits his or her practice accordingly. Senior lawyers work closely to mentor and train others and regular continuing professional education is encouraged.
Judy Wright, Office Administrator
Grant Fridkin Pearson, P.A.
(239) 514-1000 | www.gfpac.com