August 20, 2020 – Naples, FL – Grant Fridkin Pearson, P.A. congratulates seven of its lawyers who have been included in the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America in the metropolitan area of Fort Myers, Florida.
- Jeffrey D. Fridkin –Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Real Estate, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Richard C. Grant – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Construction Law, Corporate Law, Real Estate Law
- M. Travis Hayes –Trusts and Estates, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- William M. Pearson –Trusts and Estates, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Michael T. Traficante – Litigation – Real Estate, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- D. Keith Wickenden – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Marcie A. Charles – “Ones to Watch” in Trusts and Estates
In addition, Jeffrey D. Fridkin was recognized as the 2021 “Lawyer of the Year” for Litigation-Real Estate, and Richard C. Grant was recognized as the 2021 “Lawyer of the Year” for Construction Law. Only a single attorney in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is recognized as a “Lawyer of the Year.”
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers has published its list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
About Grant Fridkin Pearson, P.A.
Grant Fridkin Pearson, P.A. was established in 1995 by lawyers who practiced together in a high profile Miami based law firm. It is mainly organized into three practice groups: transactional real estate and business services; litigation and dispute resolution services; and trust and estate planning and administration services. Each area is led by a lawyer who is board certified by The Florida Bar in that area of practice and each of its lawyers practice in one, if not more, of those areas and limits his or her practice accordingly.